Pricing and Ordering


Pricing:


Note: Recent price increase due to rising postal rates. I'm sorry!

-No extra shipping charges!
-No tax!
-Shipping anywhere in North America, and many other places around the world! (please email me privately if you are outside the U.S.A. or Canada)
-All prices in Canadian dollars

The Kuhlau unlined regular flute cover is $22.00 CAD

The Chaminade anti-tarnish lined regular flute cover is $29.00 CAD

Padding-lined regular flute cover is $34.00 CAD  (There is only one available at the moment!)

The Chaminade for Piccolo is $22.00 CAD

The Kuhlau for Piccolo is $15.00 CAD 

The Chaminade for Alto flute (regardless of curved or straight h/j) is $36.00 CAD

The Kuhlau for Alto Flute is $26.00 CAD


The Chaminade for Bass Flute is $43.00 CAD


The Kuhlau for Bass Flute is $37.00 CAD


The Kuhlau for Clarinet is $23.00 CAD



~*~*~

Ordering:

To place an order please email me and list the following:

- Item desired
- For silver flute covers: B-foot or C-foot flute?
- The fabric number and its description
- Your shipping address

~*~*~

Payment:

Payment can be either by cheque (Canada only), Visa, Mastercard, or money order. I am sorry for the inconvenience for my U.S. customers regarding cheques (checks), but U.S. checks would take over 30 days to clear, and therefore make it a very long process for both of us. For more information about paying with Visa or MasterCard, please email me.

Cheque (Check) (Canada only):
- Place your order by email
- Wait for my confirmation response and address
- Send me a cheque (check) for the appropriate amount
- When the cheque (check) clears I will ship your instrument cover

Money Order:
- Place your order by email
- Wait for my confirmation response and address
- Send me a money order for the appropriate amount
- Important! Be sure that the money order can be cashed in Canada, or I will have to charge a $2 fee to send it back to you!
- Your instrument cover will be shipped right away

Visa and MasterCard
- Email me for more information
-
Please remember! I am on the Pacific Coast, and am in the -8 time zone!

Thank you for your co-operation! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to contact me and let me know!