Comments from happy customers!

Here are a few comments from people who love their Windy Covers flute covers. :)


~~~

About Sheila's flute covers: re: www.windy-covers.blogspot.com

I used to use my own home-made flute cover.a light, porous, cottonprint. It was fine, it did the job of keeping any dust out. But then I was lucky enough to get one of Sheila's "Chaminade" flutecovers and it's WAY way better. Here are the improvements I noticed:

1. The "Chaminade" cover is lined with anti-tarnish fabric, so I feelsecure in leaving the flute on the peg, covered for the day. The coveris thicker and more protective.

2. With the double-fabric, the cover has got the exact right amount firmness to almost stand up by itself as you put it over the flute, so it can be quickly popped on with only one hand.

3. It's much more beautiful than the old cover; it's a lovely thick dusky rose damask type fabric. Looks professional. Makes the flute studio look very top-drawer when you walk in.

4. The "windy cover" design fits much more closely than my old cotton cover, and so the flute feels secure, and seems to stay slightly warmer in my fairly cold studio.

Note: I use the flute flag to swab as well, before pegging the flute. And of course, the flute studio door is closed to protect the flute stand from random pets or humans.

I have to hand it to Sheila for creating a superior flute cover. Honestly. It's WONDERFUL!Thanks Sheila!!

Best, :>)

Jennifer Cluff,

BC, Canada

http://www.jennifercluff.com/

~~~


I have always wanted to have a flute cover. I practice in between school classes and there is no point in puttting the flute in the case as my class only last for an hour. It keeps my flute warm, and protects it from dust, the bonus is of course the anti tarnish material inside. I love the cover it looks so classy in the studio and was a great price. Sheila is also a good business woman she goes to great lenght to make sure her customers are satisfied. Thanks Sheila!

JOSHUA R MICHAEL
BC ,Canada

~~~


I had a very nice flute cover, but it did not protect against tarnish. Now that I have a space where I can practice regularly, I do like to leave my flute on it's peg, covered, ready to go. I use my flute flag to swab, and Iwipe off my "pawprints," then it goes on it's sturdy stand with the cover until my next attempt at virtuosity...

I asked for one of Sheila's flute covers for Christmas. I got the one that has tarnish protection, called Chaminade. It is lovely, and I can affirm that my flute has not tarnished at all since Christmas! ;-D It arrived quickly. Not only that, I happened to call my eldest a few moments ago, and she said that Sheila had actually emailed her to ask if she had received the cover, and was everything OK? Now that's service!

Cindy

VA, USA

~~~

Thanks very much. I got it today. Excellent product. I appreciate it, and my flute will too.
Jerry
MA, USA


~~~
The flute cover arrived in time for Christmas (thank you for the quickdelivery!) and it is beautiful.

Thank you again,

Wendy
VA, USA
~~~

I love the cover and use it every day!
Leslie
CA, USA